Mach 3 Golf Speed Training is a year-round speed training protocol that has produced average clubhead speed gains of 11.5 mph for golfers of all ages and abilities.
Mach 3 contains both indoor and outdoor modules and can be used with a single golfer or with a large class. The training tools are unique. Mach 3 requires no exercise machines and is adaptable to any age group.
- Learn and understand Mach 3’s key concept of “Speed Out in Front”
- Discover why using dynamic, oscillating, variable resistance is the best way to train for speed”
- Find out why golfers of all ages can use the same workout protocol to gain clubhead speed”
- Make the connection between “fatigue management” and optimal results”
- Follow Mach 3 protocols throughout the year to enhance their golf performance”
Why Mach 3 Golf Speed Training?
- GUARANTEED increase in swing speed
- Feel healthier, faster, and more efficient on the golf course
- Belong to a community of golfers with goals to stay healthy, fit, and to play better golf
- Train for golf without “bulking up” and using natural golf body motions
What should I expect in a Mach 3 Golf Speed Training class?
- 10 – 15 minute warmup
- 20 – 30 minutes of Circuit and/or Round Robin training. Examples of Training: battle rope & chain slams, Jet Stick swings, slam balls, torso burner
- 10 – 15 minutes of stretching, mobility work, and medicine ball training
- Time to hit 5 – 15 measured balls